Giving back to the community we live and work in is not only part of our core values, it is part of the firm’s culture and identity. It is a belief that has been ingrained into BPW’s culture since it was founded, and it is an important legacy to continue.
To honor the firm’s 70th Anniversary and this longstanding belief, we have pledged to perform 70 acts of kindness in 2018; some of them have already been completed; some will be random acts of kindness; and others will be deep-rooted traditions of the firm.
Check back to see how our 70 acts of kindness develop over the course of 2018.
- We rolled up our sleeves and donated blood for the BPW Blood Drive on February 2.
- On February 9, we were proud to attend and support the American Heart Association’s Go Red for Women Luncheon.
- Co-hosted our seventh Tech Mixer and raised funds for the Santa Barbara Foundation’s Community Disaster Relief Fund on February 7.
- Sponsored Make-A-Wish Tri-Counties Wish Night Gala 2018 on February 23.
- Sponsored the Kick Ash Bash on February 25.