Join Our Team
Client Accounting Services Specialist
We are seeking a self-motivated, reliable, detail-oriented individual with a strong work ethic who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment to join our growing Client Accounting Services team.
The ideal candidate must have extensive accounting knowledge, including a high-level understanding of all general ledger transactions as reported in the financial statements, journal entries, and balance sheet reconciliations; and a good understanding of GAAP, and be current on technological solutions. This position will be responsible for performing monthly financial reporting for a variety of diverse entities as well as providing excellent customer service.
This is a full-time position, requiring a minimum of 5 years of accounting experience, including working experience with QuickBooks Online or similar accounting software. A bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration with an emphasis in accounting is strongly preferred. The candidate must enjoy working in a team environment, have the desire to continue learning, and be able to interact with a variety of clients in a professional and courteous manner. S/he must possess strong communication skills and have the ability to prioritize workload in order to meet important deadlines.
- Maintain accounts receivables and payables
- Record and reconcile inventory, revenue, expenses, and fixed asset activities
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of monthly financial statements and cash flow statements
- Prepare payroll, payroll tax returns, and sales tax returns.
- Prepare Forms 1096/1099 and Forms W-2/W-3
- Investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries.
- Analyze, develop, and implement improvements or recommendations for clients
- Manage electronic files, documents, and schedules
In addition to our downtown Santa Barbara location and our beautiful work environment, we offer competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance benefits, a 401(k) Plan, a Flexible Benefit Plan, profit-sharing and bonus opportunities. We also place a high value on quality of life and are proud to offer flexibility with work schedules.
If you believe that you are an ideal candidate and have an interest in joining our team, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage diversity in our workforce.